The research interests of Medical Robotics Laboratory are:
- Medical Instruments and Assistive Systems
- Educational Tool for Biopotential Amplifier Design
- P300-based Brain-computer-interface Wheelchair Control System
- Indoor Robotic Wheelchair
- Pushrim Activated Wheelchair Control System
- Electromyography-based Robot Arm Control System
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
- Petri Net-based Wireless Sensor Node Architecture for WSN Applications View Details
* e-Plus Solutions for a Bilateral Arm Trainer with WSN Techniques View Details
* PN-WSNA-Based Eye-Hand-Leg Coordination with a Humanoid Robot View Details ...
* Controllable Petri Net Based Implementation Approach for Motor Control Systems View Details...
- Biped Humanoid Robots
- Wheeled Mobile Robots
- Mobile Service Robots (Platform, Sensors, Vision)
- Mobile Robot with Tele-presence Applications
- Autonomous Soccer Robots for RoboCup Middle Size
- Robotic Cleaner with a Complete Coverage Study View Details ...